In this area we will provide detailed answers to a lot of the questions we get from folks we connect with on campus, and those we get asked by folks at other institutions. (FAQ questions that aren’t linked to answers are coming soon, so check back if you’re looking for something we haven’t answered yet).
- Are automatic captions accurate enough? What is the standard?
- What do we do with PDFs?
- What is the best format for documents to be in?
- What’s the difference between accessibility and accommodations?
- How do you get faculty on board?
- What’s the difference between Accessibility And Accommodations?
- Who can help us?
- Who pays for all of this?
- Who’s job should this be?
- How do you teach a face-to-face class in an accessible way?
- Who are we trying to serve?
- Who needs training?
- How should we get started?
- Is this the law?
Do you have a question you’d like to ask? Email me at email@example.com and we’ll add it to the list.